There’s no mystery that regular exercise is great for your physical and mental health, fitness and weight management. That said, with a busy lifestyle, keeping up a regular workout can be easier said than done. Still, just about anybody can fit 30 minutes of exercise into their day, most days of the week.
It’s even easier when you just have to hit “play” on a video and follow the routine. That way, there isn’t any planning or thought involved, you can just dive into the workout, do your exercises and move on with your day. At the same time, all videos aren’t created equal. Just because it’s 30 minutes long, it doesn’t mean you’ll get the exercise you want or that you’ll enjoy it for that matter.
Consider the following to help to make certain you choose the right 30 minute workout videos to help you meet your goals:
· Exercise type – Consider the form of the exercise in the video. Is it a dance style like Zumba? Is it old school step aerobics? Does it use yoga, Pilates or special pieces of equipment? Decide on the type of workout you want to do and narrow down your search to videos that provide it.
· Fitness level – Take both your fitness level and your skill level in the specific type of exercise into account when you choose your video. For instance, if you have been essentially sedentary for a while, you might want to choose a beginner video, even if you used to be very good at the type of workout you’ve selected. That will give you the chance to build your fitness level back up again. At that point you can buy a more advanced video. Similarly, if you’re quite active but have never done a certain type of video – say, Pilates or dance – before, you might still appreciate the beginners video as it won’t start you off with moves and instructions that are too advanced for you.
· Length – There are two types of 30 minute exercise video. There is the type that is a total of 30 minutes in length, meaning that your entire workout including warm-up and cool-down will be 30 minutes long. There is also the type that is 30 minutes long in addition to a warm-up and/or cool-down. This could mean that the total workout may be anywhere from 40 to 60 minutes long. Depending on how much time you have to complete the workout, you will want to pay attention to the total length.
Thirty minutes may not sound like a very big workout, but it can have a considerable impact on several parts of your life. This includes:
· Improved overall health
· Better weight control
· Increased productivity
· Decreased risk of depression
· Raised happiness level
· Enhanced stress immunity
· Improved disease and infection immunity
· Better sexual health
· Increased sleep quality
· Longer lifespan
Once you’ve chosen your 30 minute workout video, the only way you’ll be able to take advantage of those benefits is if you actually do the workout. Hold yourself accountable, work it into your schedule, and make it an even higher priority on your busiest days. After all, it’s on those highly stressful days that exercise offers the greatest possible impact.
If you’re looking for a home workout routine that will take your fitness to the next level, then interval training may be precisely what you’ve been seeking. Not only are interval workout videos fun, but they’re also effective and can be adapted to just about any level of fitness. So whether you’re a beginner or you’re quite the athlete, there are options out there for you.
Interval training is an awesome strategy for making sure you maximize the impact of the time you spend exercising. As a result, you don’t need to keep it up for as long. It’s not hard to see why interval training is skyrocketing in popularity among people who live very busy lives. Read more “Interval Workout Videos”
Trying to fit enough cardio in your life can start to feel like a chore. After all, when you’re walking around the same route in your neighborhood every single day, there are times when motivation can start to droop. This is especially true when the weather outside is lousy. Read more “Dance Workout Videos”
The internet is exploding with Pilates workout videos. Sure, lots of them are great, but (yes, there’s always a “but”) which one is right for what you want and need? They’re not all the same, after all. That’s why there are so very many of them. Each one has a different instructor, difficulty level, routine, goal and style.
The key is to make sure you find the right one for what you want from the experience. Use some of the following tips to get you started on the right foot. This way, you won’t have to wait long before you’re rolling out your mat and giving your entire body a rewarding workout. Read more “Pilates Workout Videos”
For many people, the best way to get started with yoga is to take a class. If you’re already experienced with yoga or don’t have the time or motivation to attend a class on a regular basis, videos give you the perfect opportunity to keep up with the workouts on your own time.
Deciding to start following a yoga workout video is only the first step. Have you ever tried to look one up online? Regardless of whether you’re searching a free streaming site or you’re buying a premium download, you’ll have dozens – if not hundreds – of options. Which one is right for you? How do you know if you’ll be getting the right guidance to meet your goals? Read more “Yoga Workout Videos”